Chris Brown and Rihanna ; The Case of Physical Abuse

Posted by Toyomi on Friday, September 2, 2011.

If you don't already know the story then let's jump right into a small summary. Chris Brown and Rihanna, both R&B singers, are said to have gotten into some kind of argument that led to a big blow out. Chris Brown beat Rihanna horribly; almost to a bloody pulp if you will. He smashed her head into the window, bit her ears and fingers, and punched her repeatedly. Now I know that this situation sounds horrible and it is but there is too much speculation out there. Of course everyone is insisting that Chris Brown is a monster and that Rihanna is the victim. Now we will never know what happened in that car that caused this beating to begin but that is no reason to make up your own stories. Everyone has their opinion on this issue but sometimes opinions began to get outrageous. Now he was charged with 2 felonies and everything has been cloudy since then.


Now personally I might be biased in this situation because I love Chris Brown with a passion. With that being said you've been warned before you start to read my take on this situation. Before stating what I'm going to elaborate on please know that I don't condone any abuse in any form. Sometimes people deserve to be hit! I don't think that people should be beaten at all , but we all put our foots in our mouth or do something that is worth having some sense smacked into us. That statement goes for both women and men. Since I don't know what happened in the car I can't really say much but I will anyway. It can't all be Chris Brown's fault. There are always two people in a fight. I'm sure that Chris Brown didn't just randomly start assaulting her; he could have been provoked. I know that still that doesn't make it right for him to do with what he did. But if she did provoke maybe she did need a slap. There are stories going around that a woman texted him and Rihanna didn't like it so she decided to take his phone. There are also stories going around about the possibility of Rihanna giving him a STD. Again we will never know what happen but personally I'm on Chris Brown's side. Again I don't condone abuse but I do not believe any of the whole he just stared to abuse her speculations. Take this however you want but remember there are always two sides to a story.

No Responses to Chris Brown and Rihanna ; The Case of Physical Abuse

Leave a Reply