Living A Brighter Life

Posted by Toyomi on Wednesday, September 21, 2011.


Another day another boring outcome. Here I am just being my normal self wishing just to do something different. I'm always complaining about being an iPod case but I really do want to be something else. We've already went over that I at least want to be a different color or a new model. Now I just want to do bigger and better things. Why can't I just be the iPod itself? Why can't I even be the maker of the iPods? I don't mind being involved with the iPod, but I'd rather have a more important job. Living this life is just so boring. Can someone just make me into something else.  Something more important and something worth wanting to keep.  Something more attractive and something edgy. The life I live is starting to get very old and repetitive especially in this house. What can I do in this boring dark room? I'm contemplating on just leaving and starting a new life.

No Responses to Living A Brighter Life

Leave a Reply