I'm Feeling Useless

Posted by Toyomi on Monday, September 19, 2011.


I'm not even sure she knows what to write anymore. Why do I say that you ask? She literally sat and stared at me for about 15 minutes before she logged on to her computer. She didn't say much but I could read her mind. I knew that she was running out of ideas and was becoming frustrated. I knew that in her head she was frantically searching for something to lifelessly type on the keyboard. She also put me off until the end. She purposely did every single other subject rather than write about me. I don't understand what's so hard but then I know what you all thinking. You're just an iPod holder for peat-sakes; what d you expect her write about? Well anyway I guess it's a good thing she's typing it now but I can see the confusion in her face. She looks fed up and drained. It's like I'm the last thing she wants to look at. I don't blame her. I know how boring I am.

No Responses to I'm Feeling Useless

Leave a Reply