Can I Be Another Model

Posted by Toyomi on Tuesday, September 20, 2011.


I really just want to be something different. I want a change. I'm sick of being the same old thing. I figure if I have to be an iPod case; can I at least upgrade. I'm tired of being the same old clear lifeless case. I want color! I want to cover a more expensive iPod! I want to be something completely different. I want to be able to hold an iTouch 4g. I want to be a gold glitter case. I just want to feel important. I want someone to be proud to put me on their iPod. I don't want to be just like any old thing. I wish I wasn't attached to some silly string. Being attached to a string makes me feel like I'm going to get lost I want to be the type of case that everyone ones. I mean the point of the case is to encase the iPod; but come on let's spice it up a little bit. Even though I'm a guy; I don't mind being pink. I wish my design matched my quality and personally. No one hears me though but I bet you would take me seriously. You would see that I'm dedicated and I'm even will to endure the horrible surgery. Please please just do a call back on me and it's not Christmas yet so I can possibly be remade. That's make me oh so happy.

No Responses to Can I Be Another Model

Leave a Reply