Sick

Posted by Toyomi on Thursday, September 22, 2011.

I think I'm starting to fall apart. It's damp dark and cold in this little box that she has me stored in. I'm starting to get the sniffles. I can't smell anymore which makes me nervous. My eyes are heavy and I'm always sneezing. I have a pretty heavy cough and I have a headache. Not to mention this never ending rain. I'm not sure when the last time I actually witnessed that thing called sunlight. Since I'm right next to her window I can see what's going on out of this little crack in my little home. I wish she would take me out and tend to me a bit. My string is drenched in snot because I've been using it to wipe my nose. My otherwise clear complexion is become green from the sneezing and snot. This sickness is starting to get the best of me. I need some fluids. Maybe orange some juice? I just need something. Of course though I'm not going to get any because she doesn't pay any attention to me. Each day I'm getting that more restless. I really think I need to see a doctor. Maybe my next owner will take some care of me. I think I'll get some shut eye now considering that's the only thing I can do now.

No Responses to Sick

Leave a Reply