Day 2 ; Is This All I Can Do?

Posted by Toyomi on Thursday, September 8, 2011.

Is this all I can do? A very important question I ask. I'm started to get the feeling that I'm only good for holding an iPod. I mean sure that's my job and all but still; I want to be able to do something else. If I were sitting on the street lost; would anybody take a look at me? If I fell out of someone's pocket; would anybody even offer me back to my owner? Am I as worthless as I think I am. I probably I am. I could tell that I was by my owner's reaction when she received me. Her face expressed a look of disgust and unhappiness. I don't think I'm good for much of anything. I'm just good for nothing at all. I don't even have any real color to me. I'm just see through; wow what pizazz? I don't even have personality. Sometimes I wonder why I was even made if I was just going to be used for one purpose. Humans have multiple uses don't they? This is not fair to me at all. I just wish for one day I could be something else.

No Responses to Day 2 ; Is This All I Can Do?

Leave a Reply