Day1 ; I Just Hold Ipods

Posted by Toyomi on Wednesday, September 7, 2011.

You look at me and what do you see? You see a case, a holder, or maybe even an iPod holder. Well at any rate who even cares what I do? I started off in my owner's hand and have been passed to another. After being in the hands of a stranger; here I am in another person's home. I don't even know how I can be considered as being in someone's home because I've just been thrown in a bag. I'm treated like just what I am. Just an everyday iPod holder. I can't even breathe in here and I got wet to today in this idiot's bag. To my surprise I got a little air when she complained about me to her mother and then just whipped my somewhere again. I feel empty now since I'm not covering anything. I miss feeling like a security guard and protecting something so precious. Now that I'm feeling this way; I realize that I just hold iPods and nothing else. Maybe that's why I'm treated this way.

No Responses to Day1 ; I Just Hold Ipods

Leave a Reply