Day 3 ; Ewww

Posted by Toyomi on Saturday, September 10, 2011.

So the day she decides to take me out of her bag is the worst. She took me out of her bag and left me for about 6 hours in this lonely dark house. Then when she came back she completely ignored me. Then what happened was something that I could never have imagine. Two little twins came rushing toward me. They couldn't have been anything less than 2 years old. Well anyway they both came charging at me. When they finally got to the the table I sitting on their filthy little hands were all over me. Next thing I know I'm in engulfed in a saliva filled mouth. I think this could be the grossest thing I've ever felt. Then just as fast as I was her mouth I'm being thrown back and forth. I think at one point I even ended up in the trash and maybe even the toilet. Either way by 2 o' clock the little devils were asleep and I could finally rest. Now here I am just trying to erase all the memories from my brain.

No Responses to Day 3 ; Ewww

Leave a Reply