Day 6 ; My Last Day With Her

Posted by Toyomi on Saturday, August 27, 2011.

So it's my last day here with her and I don't know what do. I really wish I could stay here longer. I mean I know I can complain about her a lot but I honestly will miss her. I'm watching her again as she's typing just savoring the moments until I have leave her house. I know it won't be until Monday but she won't be home until Sunday night so we get to spend absolutely no time together. I'll miss sitting on top of her TV and making sure she's alright while she's asleep. I hope my next owner will be a little bit more thoughtful this time though. Anyway I don't know where I will be going or who I'll be passed on to. I'm dreading Monday morning because I'll be thrown in the book bag and I will never be thought about again. What will I do now ?

No Responses to Day 6 ; My Last Day With Her

Leave a Reply