Day 4 ; Why Won't She Touch Me ?

Posted by Toyomi on Wednesday, August 24, 2011.

My new owner is the most insensitive person I have ever met. She no longer pays attention to me. At first I was happy to come to a new home and be played with and taken on new adventures. Boy was I wrong. My new owner does everything that doesn't have to do with me. She spends more time on her nails than she does anything else. She can sit there for hours doing intricate designs, yet she can't do anything with me. She even spends more time with her mother than me. I've officially put up with just about enough of this neglect. I want to be played with and I want to be played with now. I miss being in the hands of a loving child. I miss going in the tub even if I do drown because I'm glass. Either way I just want a life of adventure. I require living a life that is actually worth living. I would appreciate being cared for and noticed. I would greatly enjoy ........ love .

No Responses to Day 4 ; Why Won't She Touch Me ?

Leave a Reply