Day 1 : Glass Duck

Posted by Toyomi on Friday, August 19, 2011.

Hmm what can say I about you glass duck. I received you in a "trinket swap" in class today. To be honest I don't even know from who or where you came from. Your features are very similar to that of any rubber ducky. You're yellow with a orange beak. You have beady little black eyes with one little white dot in the middle of them. Poor artistic excuse for a duck I'd say. I'd rather not be describing you right now, but hey it's an assignment. As I'm sitting on my couch balancing you in my hand; I could say that you a nice weight. I wonder how exactly you were made. A question you can't answer. I wonder who was your owner before today. Again a question you can't answer. Maybe you are answering and I can't hear you. All I can say is this will be one boring task my duck friend. On my shelf you go until Monday. I can already anticipate waking up and seeing you creepily staring.

No Responses to Day 1 : Glass Duck

Leave a Reply