Day 3 ; What I'd Like to Be Doing Right Now ...

Posted by Toyomi on Tuesday, August 23, 2011.

Well here I am again sitting on the TV. She just woke up and is now in the bathroom getting ready for school. This is pretty unfortunate considering I will have nothing to do all day. Her mom stayed home but it's not like she keeps me any sort of company or anything. I'm just left here with no one to talk to or no one to entertain me. If it were up to me I'd be doing something much more fun and more active. What would I be doing do you ask? I'd be out somewhere swimming. I'd be on the lake somewhere connecting with all the other ducks. I'd like to find a lady friend to share my secrets with. I'd absolutely adore finding at least a friend to joke around with and to confide in. Instead I'm left here to rot on top of a TV. I wonder what all the other ducks in the world are doing right now. For now I guess I'll just lie here wondering what's there in the outside world.

No Responses to Day 3 ; What I'd Like to Be Doing Right Now ...

Leave a Reply