Who Am I?

Posted by Toyomi on Wednesday, October 19, 2011.

What kind of eraser am I you say ? I'm just a regular old pink eraser from Clean and Clear. I'm called Pink Eraser. There isn't anything special about me. I just erase nothing less and nothing more. When people see me they don't think of anything else of me. I'm mostly used on term papers and meaningless projects. I'm pretty much affordable and no one eve hesitates to buy me. Some kids chew me and other kids just rip me to shreds. Sometimes I'm even thrown at other people for fun. Kids like to trade me sometimes and some kids actually value me. Some kids are actually lost without me. They can't live without their eraser. They need me in order to function in class. What can I say ? I'm just your regular old eraser. A pretty timeless item I might add.

No Responses to Who Am I?

Leave a Reply